This filament is made of polyamide 12 reinforced with 15 % of milled carbon fibers. It is characterized by high strength, high thermal and chemical resistance, great processing stability, and rheological properties.
The material is suitable for the production of continually stressed parts, such as bearings, cogwheels, reinforcement parts, etc.
- Mechanical properties retained also under low temperatures
- Wear resistance
- Suitable for printing continually stressed parts
- Toughness & rigidity
- Resistance to creep (long-term load)
- Great temperature resistance
- High hardness
- Nice & smooth surface
- Low density
- Chemical resistance against wide range of substances
- Improved tensile strength
- Low thermal expansion
|Working temperature:||235–260 °C|
|Heated bed:||80–105 °C|
|Available diameters:||1.75 mm and 2.85 mm|
|Diameter tolerance:||+/- 0.10 mm|
|Weight:||600 g of filament (+ 230 g spool)|
|The length of the filament:||
325 m (1.75 mm, 600 g)
94 m (2.85 mm, 600 g)
|RAL | Pantone | HEX:||N/A | N/A | N/A|
Technical Data Sheet_Nylon CF15 Carbon_03012019.pdf: HIER KLICKEN!!!
MSDS_Nylon CF15 Carbon_EN_29072019.pdf: HIER KLICKEN!!!
3D Printing Guide_Nylon CF15 Carbon_EN_01042020_FI.pdf: HIER KLICKEN!!!